Monday, May 3, 2010

So much to do!


I haven't been able to blog every day lately because I've been studying for finals. Luckily, my last final is tomorrow! =) So that won't be happening anymore and I'll have lots of free time. I'm already planning what to do with all this free time and I decided to make some lists :) (Sorry, I'm a list-maker. You can tell by my blogging style)

Things to do right after finals:
1. Relax a while :)
2. Clean my room
3. Organize my Knitting patterns
4. Organize my works in progress

Things to do in May:
1. List 10 items in my Etsy shop.
2. Make at least 2 sales (hopefully! :)
3. Make a birthday wishlist (my birthday is next month :P)

Things to do over the summer:
1. Visit Vivin :)
2. List at least 20 items in my Etsy shop.
3. Re-do most of my photos
4. Complete 10 things on my 101 in 1001 list
5. Finish one of my blankets
6. Get my Ravelry profile up to date.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails