Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Do a cartwheel

For the life of me, I've never been able to get this right. Even when I was a cheerleader....sad, I know.

2. Give my room a nice makeover


That'd be soo nice! :)

3. Ride a unicycle
It would just be awesome. That's reason enough.

4. Quit school
Sometimes it just feels like a huuge waste of time.

5. Travel anywhere and everywhere
Things get a little boring in my hometown.

6. Make a movie/TV show
Little sis and I have some pretty awesome ideas. =)

7. Play the violin
Its a beautiful instrument, and I love listening to it, but I don't have the time, patience or diligence to pick up another instrument.

8. Buy enough clothes and yarn to my heart's content

A girl can dream, can't she? :P

9. Write a song
I've written poetry, but could never seem to come up with an original melody to accompany it.

10. See my boyfriend every day




I miss him. ^_^

It's almost the weekend! Have a great rest of the week everyone :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails