Friday, May 7, 2010

"WHY ME?" Work Horror Stories

Today, after having enough of the people I worked with, I decided to quit and walk out dramatically. When I got home I realized I had left my blackberry on my desk. -Anonymous, California


Today, my boss told me I needed to wait for a very important phone call because the rest of my department had something very important to do. Which was that they needed to pick up beer and play nine holes of golf. -Chad, Massachusetts


Today, I realized the reason I've been jobless for over a year is because I've been writing the wrong phone number on every application I've filled out. -ufgh, Oregon


Today, my boss fired me. A couple hours later, he texted me to ask me out on a date, since it would no longer be breaking company policy to see each other. -Jenn, Canada


Today, I was fired from my dream job because I was an hour late for work. I was trapped inside the elevator of the work building along with a coworker. He was not fired, nor did he get a warning. -TheEndofHumanity, Canada

Today, I went to the park on my lunch break. One of the benches had a "Wet Paint" sign on it so I sat on the one opposite. I guess someone thought it would be funny to switch the sign. I had a meeting after lunch. -Luckedout, Australia

Today, I misspelled a word at work. I am a tattoo artist.   
-youdontknowme, Oregon



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails