Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first LYS!

I visited my first LYS (local yarn store) today! ^_^ Its called Yarn Expressions. The only places that I've bought yarn from before were A.C. Moore's, Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels, so I was very curious to see a store that sells "luxury" yarns (and yarns wound in hanks! :P)

Here are a couple shots I took real quick (trying not a look like a crazy lady taking pictures of yarn on my phone. lol)


ahh, such lovely swishy yarn... :)


This was maybe about a 5th of the yarn they had in the store, if that

And here's the purtiful little skein of Noro Kureyon I picked up:

A couple more angles:





It looks a LOT prettier and more vibrant in real life. Very bright, crisp colors. Exactly why I love Noro. I might not even knit it up. Maybe I'll just look at it. lol . :)

I hope everyone had a great Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails