Click Here to Join her Facebook group, and to help her become 1 fan closer to winning this scholarship. She needs about 1700 fans to win!
If you're not on Facebook, you can help by blogging about it, or tweeting the following message:
Here are some great online giveaways you don't wanna miss out on. Hurry and enter before the drawings take place!
Today is your last chance to enter the gadget cozy giveaway. The drawing takes place tomorrow!
So head over to Audrey's blog to make sure you don't miss your big chance.
Thanks to everyone who's voted in the poll on the sidebar! If you haven't voted yet, please do so I'll know where my blog traffic is coming from.
The theme for the banquet we had at my school last weekend was "A Black and White Affair." It had sort of an Old Hollywood flair to it, complete with a red carpet.
Here are some Etsy items that fit in with this oh-so-classy theme:
So my boyfriend and I have this ongoing argument about what word would be best to define "the condition of being in sync." The words I've come up with are insyncness and syncnicity, but he insists on syncage.
Please comment and let me know which of these words fits best so we can finally settle this. Also, feel free to let me know if there is already an established word for this so we don't have to make up one!
Happy blogging! :)
These love horror stories are sure to make you cringe. Brace yourselves!
1. Today, I was in school and spotted my girlfriend in the hallway. I wanted to be all romantic and grab her like guys do in movies. I grabbed her wrist forcefully and pulled her out of the crowd. As I quickly leaned in to kiss her I broke her nose. -Anonymous, USA
2. Today, I was on Craigslist looking for a new guitar. I found the diamond earrings and necklace set I gave to my girlfriend last year. She wants 50 bucks for them.
3. Today, my girlfriend and I were waiting for the bus. The weather had been cold and snowy recently, and I'd realized I'd forgotten my transit card. She nonetheless got on the bus without me, I had to walk it alone in the snow. -kippis05, USA
4. Today, my daughter said she want's to be a stripper like daddy's girlfriend. We're still married. -ShayisPay101, USA
5. Today, my boyfriend of 3 years saw babywipes and assumed I had a kid. He broke up with me. I use babywipes to remove my makeup. -notababymama, USA.
6. Today, there was an extremely attractive girl at youth group, so I decided to introduce myself. Her reply was, "Wow, I've always wanted to meet a gay guy!" -Richard, mobile.
7. Today, my pissed off girlfriend used a window marker to write racist comments on my car. This would include: nazi symbols, white power, and a few others I won't mention. I live in a predominately black neighborhood. -..., USA
8. Today, I was shopping at Walmart when I ran into this stalker chick. She introduced me to her baby, He's named after me. -Anonymous, California.
all found on Fmylife.com
I have a public speaking test tomorrow, and its all I can think about. Soo, I've picked out some awesome school-themed etsy items. Enjoy! ^_^
as picked by...me! :)
Counting down from number 5 to number 1:
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold - Click here for funny video clips
What was your favorite music video in 2009? Comment your answer below!
Also, don't forget to enter the gadget cozy giveaway. There will be 3 winners! The drawing takes place on February 26, so make sure you don't miss out.
Later, blogosphere =)