Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Black and White Affair

The theme for the banquet we had at my school last weekend was "A Black and White Affair." It had sort of an Old Hollywood flair to it, complete with a red carpet.


Here are some Etsy items that fit in with this oh-so-classy theme:



Zebra Clutch by ModDotTextiles



Black Ruffle Skirt by hhfashions


VLADA Headpiece by portobello







Faux Boot Legwarmers by LeshasWorkshop



The Queen Princess by Vera Vague



Please don't forget to vote in the poll>>>>>^
Only 13 people have voted so far...I want to know where you found me!
The poll can be found in the sidebar toward the right of this post. Look below "Followers" and above "Etsy Shop"

Have a Happy Wednesday! =)


8 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Great items. Audrey Hepburn is such a classic!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Judy Goddard said...

Hi Tyler!

I'd love to vote, but I don't know what I'm voting for! Where on your blog is this voting?

Tyler said...

oh, its in the sidebar to the right and near the top. just between "Followers" and "Etsy shop" sorry for not making that clear!

Natasha said...

These are great items I'm in love with that first clutch! I'm off to vote now...

~Marge~ said...

Wonderful blog and superb B&W items! I'm sending a link to 2 of my grand-daughters ... they both love Black & White.

Tyler said...

thanks for the comments! i'm glad u liked it :)

Angelina Fong Designs said...

I love that clutch you have pictured up top!!

Unknown said...

What a fun blog!I love all of the pictures!

Now I have to go check out your etsy shop:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails