Thursday, February 11, 2010

Altered Art!

new hobbbbbyy! I found out about altered art from the Altered Pages and Altered Thoughts blog ok, so as you can see from the last post, a new hobby isn't exactly what i NEED right now...agh, but its so cool!

I'm made a few of my own, and these are my 2 favorites

*Candy Case*


*Long, Yellow Days*

I'll be uploading my others to the Altered Pages blog soon, so keep your eye out for me there!

Don't forget to vote in the poll>>>>>>>

and tweet it if u like it! ^_^

5 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

Awesome!! I'll post on the site! Thank you!

Mary Richmond said...

i would love for you to join our wednesday challenges using and recycling old things to make new art

http://www.maryrichmonddesign.typepad.com

Christina Colwell said...

Hi Found you through Jane Campbell. Be looking forward to seeing you on Altered Pages.

Tyler said...

Thanks Christina!

Tyler said...

that seems interesting Mary, thank you!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails