They say you can tell a lot about a woman by what's in her purse. I got the idea for this from a Clothed Much post and thought it would be a great way for you to learn a little something about me! :)
Lets Take a look at what we've got here:
- A craft bag/purse from Hobby Lobby (hopefully I can get a less huge and floppy bag soon)
- A pink wallet from Wally World (that means Wal-mart for those of you who aren't in the loop :P)
- Some pencils, a pen, a sharpie
- A journal for jotting down my thoughts and recording what's currently going on in my life. Just in case I'm bored (bought from artchicnj on Etsy).
- Some peanut butter crackers to snack on (I actually hate these, but I was running late for school).
- A stainless steel water bottle I bought at Ross so I don't waste disposable plastic bottles.
- Mmmm, tangerine sour Altoids! ^_^
- A coin purse
- A knitting project, of course. This one in particular is a soap sack.
- My Moo business cards! I ordered these a couple weeks ago and was so excited when they finally came ^_^ (P.S You can order a pack of 50 today for free!! Expires April30, 2010)
And that's it! After looking at this list, I'm making a mental note to throw some lip gloss and some hand sanitizer in the bag, I'm always reaching for them, but never finding any!
Here's a closer look at the business cards
Pretty sweet, huh? :)
Have a great weekend, everyone!