Friday, April 30, 2010

What's in my purse?


They say you can tell a lot about a woman by what's in her purse. I got the idea for this from a Clothed Much post and thought it would be a great way for you to learn a little something about me! :)



Lets Take a look at what we've got here:

  •  A craft bag/purse from Hobby Lobby (hopefully I can get a less huge and floppy bag soon)
  •  A pink wallet from Wally World (that means Wal-mart for those of you who aren't in the loop :P)
  •  Some pencils, a pen, a sharpie
  •  A journal for jotting down my thoughts and recording what's currently going on in my life. Just in case I'm bored (bought from artchicnj on Etsy).
  • Some peanut butter crackers to snack on (I actually hate these, but I was running late for school).
  • A stainless steel water bottle I bought at Ross so I don't waste disposable plastic bottles.
  • Mmmm, tangerine sour Altoids! ^_^
  • A coin purse
  • A knitting project, of course. This one in particular is a soap sack.
  • My Moo business cards! I ordered these a couple weeks ago and was so excited when they finally came ^_^ (P.S You can order a pack of 50 today for free!! Expires April30, 2010)

And that's it! After looking at this list, I'm making a mental note to throw some lip gloss and some hand sanitizer in the bag, I'm always reaching for them, but never finding any! 

Here's a closer look at the business cards




Pretty sweet, huh? :)


Have a great weekend, everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails