Sunday, April 25, 2010

3




Here's a cute little quiz thingy I found on Facebook. Thought it would be a great way for you to learn a few things about me. Enjoy!


THREE ways you are still a kid:
1. I watch Disney channel sometimes
2. I got mad when they got rid of children's story at my church. lol
3. I whine. lol

THREE ways you are already old:
1. I knit.
2. I forget people's names AND faces.
3. umm, i read "Reader's Digest"?

THREE things you want to do:
1. visit a country on each continent (except antarctica lol)
2. speak spanish fluentlly
3. go back to maryland! lol

THREE ways that you're a stereotypical "boy":
1. my room is messy
2. overly "romantic" movies annoy me
3. my handwritting can be kinda sloppy sometimes

THREE ways that you're a stereotypical "girl":
1. Pink is one of my favorite colors
2. I like wearing dresses.
3. I hate sports.

THREE things you like about yourself:
1. humor
2. creativity/individuality
3. appearance (that sounds soo conceited..lol)

THREE things you dislike about yourself:
1. i don't take criticism well sometimes
2. my "sharp tongue" >_<
3. my crappy social skills. lol

THREE parts of your heritage:
1. Jamacain
2. Irish
3. Native American

THREE things that scare you:
1. change/unfamiliar places and situations
2. scary movies
3. wasps

THREE of your everyday essentials:
1. prayer
2. talking to vivin :P lol
3. um, food?

THREE physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. eyes
2. smile
3. arms

THREE things you just can't do:
1. cartwheel! arrgh!
2. have just ONE knitting project going on at a given time.
3. drive places i haven't been before without getting lost. lol

THREE careers you're considering:
1. business
2. teaching
3. stay at home mom-ing :P

TEN things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:
1. I miss you already! :) lol
2. hey. why don't we talk anymore? :(
3. stop being so nosy!
4. I don't like you..
5. i wish we were closer. :/
6. i don't want your boyfriend!!
7. I really won't mind if you just give me an A in the class and call it a day....(to all my professors. lol)
8. stop talking to me on facebook. its annoying.
9. RAWR!
10. erase my number from your phone.

NINE places/things that make you feel at home:
1. my iPod
2. my cousins' houses
3. my car
4. knitting
5. a good book/magazine
6. jamaican food
7. any piano
8. quiet
9. texting

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Love God
2. Be different, but don't try to be fake
3. Be honest
4. Relax. Don't be uptight
5. Be sweet
6. Have musical and/or poetic talent
7. Make me laugh!:)
8. Be ambitious

SEVEN people of the same sex who mean a lot to you:
1-3. my sisters
4. my mom
5-7. my cousins



SIX people of the opposite sex who mean a lot to you:
1. my dad
2. vivin
3-6. my cousins


FIVE things that cross your mind a lot:
1. "this is ridiculous."
2. "in need to stop slacking."
3. "I'm thirsty."
4. "Just a couple more weeks..(till the semester is over)"
5. I need to add more stuff to my shop

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
1. brush my teeth
2. wrap my hair
3. talk on skype
4. pray

THREE songs that mean something to you:
1. "Knock You Down" Keri Hilson
2. "I Want You To" Weezer
3. "I'm Yours" -Jason Mraz

TWO confessions:
1. ummm, i got nothin. lol
2.

ONE thing you're thinking about right now:
1. finals. >_<

THE END.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails