Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Birthday Wishlist!


My birthday is tomorrow, June 16! I'll be celebrating the BIG TWO-OH!  =)

Here's a list of a few things I might like to have around that time. *cough cough, hint hint* ;)

1. A sewing machine


This Janome Threadbanger one looks awesome, but this Walmart one is probably a little more realistic pricewise and will get the job done for the simple projects I'll be doing.

2. A new car (who wants to check this one off for me? lol)


Smart Cars are so cute! They're fuel efficient and easy to park, too. What I've heard about their safety ratings is a bit of a turnoff though, so I'll settle for a Pruis. I'm doing you a favor, I know.
.3. yarn, yarn, yarn.

As in...






I think you can see where I'm going with this. A nice trip to Yarn Expression should do me good.

4. clothes, clothes, clothes

As in....


Dresses



Tops

Skirts

...I can see that you're a fast learner. I'll move on.

5. A circular needle holder




Omgeezers I've been dying to get one of these for ages! I was gonna sew one myself, but you know how the laziness thing goes. :P

6. a purse




Some may say this belongs in the clothes, clothes, clothes section. But no. Purses are that important. I've been eyeing this one by Ecoist for quite some time.

And there you have it! I can't wait to see what you get me!! lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails