Monday, June 28, 2010

Adopt a Shelter Cat Month



Meowr. Hi, my name is Blaze. You may remember me from this post where I introduced myself and told you a few things about me.

One thing that you don't know about me is that my family adopted me from a pound.



This is what I looked like when my family brought me home.

I've had a wonderful life ever since then! Now...



I have plenty of toys to play with



Lots of laps to lie in



And board games to play.

Also, instead of lying a tiny cramped cage all day,



I have plenty of sinks and windows and floors and couches to lie on



And a nice yard to frolic in too!

I love my family! In honor of National Adopt a Shelter Cat month, I think you should adopt one of my friends from your local animal shelter. I'm sure they'll love your family as much as I love mine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails