Friday, February 18, 2011

WHY ME!? Valentine's Day horror stories



Yeah, I know know Valentine's day was Monday, but while you were out eating chocolates and sniffing flowers, some people were having an awful time! ...And now I'm sharing their stories with you for you to enjoy :)


Today, I was in class when someone came in with a rose for me. My teacher made me read the card aloud: "I'm breaking up with you, happy Valentines." It was from my boyfriend. FML -Sexyredhead, US

Today, I got a text from a girl that I've had a crush on for a long time, asking me out to dinner. I agreed and went to the restaurant. Not long afterwards, I got text from her saying something had come up, so she couldn't make it. As I was walking back to my car, I saw her walk into the same restaurant with another guy. FML -Saberwolf, Oregon


Today, I received my first Valentine's day present ever: a dead mouse from my cat. FML -lex31, US


Today, I had to resign myself to the fact that while everyone else will be seeing their boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife on Valentine's Day, I will only be seeing my dentist. FML. -Haley


Today, I lost the beautiful necklace my boyfriend gave me for Valentine's day. I looked everywhere, and couldn't find it. My sister held the bag while I dug through the stinking trash, then after I cleaned everything up, took it out of her pocket and said she was pretending it was lost. FML -beezybees, California


Today, I arranged to have some flowers delivered at work for Valentine's Day so that my colleagues will think someone likes me. FML. -Alone, Australia


Today, I realised that every morning my girlfriend gets me to help her put on a locket her ex-boyfriend bought her on Valentine's Day. FML -Anonymous, Canada


Today, after 22 years of perfect skin, I woke up with a bunch of angry zits on my nose. I used a clay face mask that was supposed to dry them out. Instead, they were bigger and green. Today is Valentine's day, I finally have a guy to go out with, and my nose looks like it's rotting off. FML -zitgirl, California


Today, my grandma sent me a Valentine's Day card. For years she's been hinting at me to lose weight. The card: a picture of cookies on the front and a gym membership inside. FML -bcca, Ohio

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails