Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Wore: My First Outfit Post

I've been reading a few fashion blogs lately, so I decided to try out posting one of my outfits too. I broke a couple of fashion rules today. I wore a bright cardigan over a bright top. I also wore a dress over jeans. Here were the results:



Sorry you guys, I'm not a professional model OR photographer. Taking pictures of yourself is hard! Especially when you're trying to fit the whole outfit in. Anyways, what I've learned from this is that breaking fashion rules isn't always beneficial. I didn't really like how this one turned out after looking at the pictures. Plus the tube dress kept slipping down while I was playing tennis today (thank goodness for the t-shirt underneath!). Oh yeah, and I think this outfit makes my look kinda preggers. >_< Oh well, another day, another outfit.

first dress fashion blog outfit post at tyler handmade


Red cardigan: Madison from Belk
White Tee: Gap
Dress: Wet Seal
Jeans: Xhilaration from Target
Shoes: Puma from Sams

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails