Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHY ME?! Life Horror Stories




Today, I cheated on my math exam. I still failed. -hopeless, New York


Today, I had to present a powerpoint infront of my class. When I was finished, no one clapped. On my way back to my seat, I slipped on a pencil and fell straight on my face. That's when everyone clapped. -Franigirl, Virginia.


Today, I lost a glove while snowboarding. I got off my board to find it, when a bunch of kids took the opportunity to kick my snowboard down the hill, while yelling "Run, Forrest, run!" as I frantically chased after it. -gumpy, New Hampshire


Today, I asked out a girl I like to a movie. She said "I hate babysitting." -Anonymous, Egypt


Today, I took a picture of myself and put it on Facebook. After I did so, I realized that in the background, you can see my crush's Facebook page up on my laptop. He tagged himself. -Anonymous, Connecticut


Today, I went on a date with a guy who seemed to be quite the gentleman. I was proven wrong when he told me to "shut it" during dinner, stiffed me on the bill, and then left me at the restaurant so he could get his own taxi home. -Ohdear, United Kingdom





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails