Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coming Soon To Tyler Handmade...

Bags, bags, and more fabulous BAGS!

Pretty soon the focus of my Etsy shop with be purses ONLY. Right now, I'm working on some clutches for prom/formal season, and then I'll be making plenty regular sized handbags as well. My plan is to clearance out my shop and fill it with handbags. So if you love something, don't wait to buy it. Once its gone, it will be GONE. However, if you really really want me to make you something other than a handbag, send me a message and  we'll talk about creating custom order for you.

So like I said, I'm getting rid of everything in my shop and there will be a sale soon, so stay tuned to this blog, my Twitter, and my Facebook page (find the links to those on the left<<<)

Here's an example of what my upcoming handbags will look like. I just sold this one today!! Complete with bamboo handles and a magnetic snap :)



soft pink bamboo purse at tyler handmade


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails