Friday, March 26, 2010

"WHY ME?" Money Horror Stories

With today's economy, many of us have money woes. Hopefully after reading these money horror stories, you'll feel a little better about what's in your pocket.


  Today, my 4 year old son thought it was funny to put money in the shredder. He stuck over 500 dollars in it.


Today, my roommate and me got charge $100 for having a cat in our apartment. I was only babysitting the cat so my neighbors wouldn't get caught and fined. We got caught because my roommate reported the people downstairs for having a dog so they reported that someone else in the building had a cat. 



Today, after five months of not working, I have a check waiting for me at the office. Too bad the office is in another city. My gas tank is empty, and I have no money to put gas in my car.


Today, I applied and was accepted for a part-time network engineering position. Being contract work they asked me what I charge. I replied, "$12 an hour." After a look of surprise they accepted me for the position and said, "Our last guy charged $200 an hour, you're a bargain.



Today, I had to file for bankruptcy because my ex-wife didn't want to pay for the house she didn't want me to have in the divorce, and didn't bother to have my name removed from the loan before she filed bankruptcy herself.


Today, I received notice that I had not been paying my bills and had an outstanding debt of $2074. Apparently, my 7 year old son has been taking my mail and playing "mailman" for the past 3 months. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails