Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award!


I was presented this beautiful award by a bunny named Silver

So now that means I have to share 7 things you don't know about me, and tag 7 other blogs!

Here we go:

1. I'm Jamaican. Well...half Jamaican. My mom is from Jamaica, but my dad is American.
2. I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist. It's a Christian faith most well known for observing Saturday as the Sabbath.
3. I'm a business management major in college.
4. My room is painted in one of my favorite colors, lime green
5. I'm in a relationship with an awesome guy named Vivin ^_^ (this explains the "With Vivin" section of my 101 in 1001 list. lol)
6. I started a group on Ravelry.com called Random Acts of Kindness that has almost 3000 members.
7. I read the entire series of Mandie mystery books when I was younger.

Here are the 7 blogs I choose to pass the award to:


If you're looking for new blogs to follow, check these first, I'm sure you'll love them!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails