Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chirstmas Wish List!

Christmas is around the corner, and everyone has a few things that they like to get. But me? Oooh no. I want LOTS of things. Here's the wishlist my greedy little mind has come up with.


Winding a hank of yarn without a swift requires a) A friend to hold it for you or b) using your knees. Unfortunately I don't always have the luxury of A and B takes a long time, so an umbrella yarn swift would be awesooome! They also have the wooden version which is a little prettier and probably better quality, but eh. I just want it to work.

This may seem a bit odd, especially since I'm not a chemist or anything, but I recently learned that anything you put on your hair should have a pH of 4.0 - 7.0 but 4.5-5.5 is best to close the cuticles. Theres no way I can test my hair products and homemade leave in conditioner mixes without this! 


So, I read this whooole book series when I was a kid called Mandie mysteries, and now I just found out they turned it into a movie. MUST SEE! There's even a sequel. Eep! ^_^

HAIR STUFF!








Besides the curling custard, these are all key ingredients to kimmaytube's leave in conditioner recipe! :)





So, I've been having a problem with my cat knocking my my yarn out of its happy home in the bookshelf and them proceeding to BITE on it and drag it around. Might I mention that he did this with expensive alpaca yarn once? -_- 


This picture is one knitter's solution to the same problem with her cat, and I just love it! And Wally World is offering free shipping on it too! squee! ^_^

Hmmmmm, thats actually all I can think of right now, but don't you worry, I'll be sure to add to it when other things come to mind ;)










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails