This is a little psychoanalysis test that one of my friend posted on Facebook (very reliable, I know. lol). I thought it was pretty interesting so I wanted to share it with you. I found some of the answers to by quite questionable, but most people who took it thought the results sounded very accurate. So grab a piece of paper and write down the VERY FIRST answer that comes to mind when you see the questions. Try to be specific. No peeking! Scroll down to the answers when you're done.
Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house, how big is it?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see a table. What’s on AND around it?
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at river, how big is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of the problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome atall times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
So what did you think of your answers? Bet you wished you listened to me when I said be specific, huh? lol. If you're curious (I'm sure you are) Here were my answers:
1. Vivin [my boyfriend]
3. pet it
4. mini mansion
6. a floral centerpiece and several chairs
8. throw it away
9. farly small
Interesting isn't it? Eh, I don't take it seriously. It was fun though :P Have a great week everyone! :)